Friday, January 7, 2011

Something sweet...

Fill in the blanks

1. When do you feel happiest? When I'm doing things for myself and my happiness. Last night I worked out and it did so much for me and my soul.

2. How do you take care of yourself? I take naps. I run (freeing)I read books. Water is a must.

3. Are you internally or externally motivated? Externally motivated- I see things or others creating and it kicks me to go and do my own!!!!

4. What do you do for fun? Thift store/yard sale shop. Photography. Lazy days with my Michael and dog Penny

5. What intimidates you? People my age with blossoming careers, or even just secure careers. Just makes me notice the gaping hole in my life where I want there to be one. Makes me feel behind.

6. What are you proud of? Being the woman I have become despite circumstances growing up.

7. Finish the sentence: I never... take push the door all the way-need to bust through it this year!!!

8. Favorite vacation spot? Have not vacationed much- want to go to savannah Georgia to a bed and breakfast.

9. Today is a (rate from 1 to 10) 6 worked out really hard last night tired today. Ready for a lazy weekend.

10. Finish the sentence: If you knew me really well you'd know... That I love pandas.

If you want to play along feel free! Just post the questions and answers on your own blog. It's fun, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment